What to do in The Event of a Data Emergency
Computers, hard drives, storage devices, databases, and even servers can fail or malfunction at any time. When a failure occurs it’s essential that you take the necessary steps to preserve any existing data and ensure no further loss occurs.
If you experience a failure, malfunction, crash, or physical damage to your device, take the following steps immediately:
1. Shut down your storage device, system, or computer. This will help to ensure further operating damage doesn’t occur.
2. Do not attempt to run diagnostics or to diagnose the failure yourself.
3. Do not run any software, even home recovery software can cause extreme damage to a failed device depending on the type of failure and what system the failure occurred on.
4. Contact Data Recovery Center right away; our 24/7 emergency services allow you to get in touch with a trained specialist 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Data Recovery Center’s Emergency Services
- Computer and Laptop Recovery
- Server and Database Recovery
- RAID Recovery
- Tape Recovery
- SSD Recovery
- HDD Recovery
- Encrypted and NAS Hard Drive Recovery
- Memory Card Recovery
Our recovery services are fast, reliable, and 100% confidential. Our trained technicians will quickly and efficiently diagnose the cause of failure using state-of-the-art recovery software within a confidential, federally certified environment.
Why Choose Data Recovery Center for 24/7 Emergency Services
- Same Day Diagnostics
- One Flat Fee
- Fast 48-hour Turnaround Time
- Access to a Dedicated Recovery Technician
- Continued Updates on the Progress of Your Case
- Certifications, Including SSAE 16 Type II Certification
- Strict Security Standards, Adhering to all Federal Regulations
- Guaranteed Confidentiality
- No Data, No Charge Guarantee
At Data Recovery Center, we understand the importance of quick turnaround times and reliable, efficient service. That’s why we strive to offer the very best data recovery services with fast 48-hour turnaround, same-day diagnostics, and affordable prices.
Advanced and Certified Recovery Facilities
Data Recovery Center’s Class 10 ISO 4 Cleanroom facilities provide our trained technicians a high-security, clean environment to perform advanced emergency recovery services for all types of media. Each of our facilities utilizes state-of-the-art recovery techniques, software, and training to ensure that our certified technicians always provide the best and most efficient recovery services.
Our services extend to all different types of media, even complex systems like RAID arrays, Databases, and NAS devices. Our highly skilled and industry trained recovery specialists can work with any operating system, hardware structure, or file system. Plus, their extensive training allows them to both repair and recover your media simultaneously, so you don’t have to worry about taking your media elsewhere to have physical damages repaired. At Data Recovery Center we do it all!
Data Recovery Center is one of the leading recovery services in the USA for RAID, NAS, Computer, Laptop, Database and other advanced recovery services. If you need emergency recovery services, contact our emergency help line ASAP or request help online right now by clicking the “Request Help” button on this page.